The 6 Series HMI medical touch display series is based on the needs of end-users and comes in 21.5”, 23.8” and 27”. With a super wide-angle 16:9 high-contrast display and plug-and-play PCAP 10-point touch, users can efficiently operate the display with one rotary knob control. The design of the back cover and edges adopt a larger angled, curved surface to help reduce the damage caused by collision.
Considering that the display will be used in a medical environment, it is with waterproof and dustproof, and the whole screen is covered with AG glass, which is durable and easy to clean. The hidden vents help reduce internal temperature to prolong the lifetime of the parts. The built-in presets compliant with the DICOM Part 14 standard ensure professional and accurate grayscale imagery.
- Specializing in medical applications
- Designed with curved corners
- The display lights are easy to recognize
- Operating the panel is intuitive; merely press and rotate
- Compartmentalized back cover for organizing cords easily
- Waterproof and dustproof design
- Compliant with DICOM Part 14