Thank you for using DIVA's services, to ensure the protection of users' personal data, with the provisions of Article 8 Paragraph 1 of the Personal Data Protection Law (hereinafter referred to as the Personal Information Law), when sending out the message acquiring your personal information, it means you are agreeing to the "Information Contents of the Personal Data Protection Law of the Organization", that you are willing to exercise the right of consent granted by the law in the form of electronic documents, which will have the effect of written consent. If you do not agree, please leave this page, or you can send us your specific request via firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Purpose of personal data collection:
Our Company collects the following data:
• Contact for the sales request.
• A better understanding of the users.
2. Categories of Personal Data Collection:
Information according to your occupation status and contacts (such as job title, email, and phone number).
3. Period, region, object, and format of the personal data:
• Period: The utilization period is the necessary preservation period for the business.
• Region: Your personal data will be used in the region where this unit provides services.
• Format: electronic documents, visit status via viewers.
4. According to Article 3 of the Personal Information Law, you may exercise the following rights regarding the retention of your personal data by this unit:
The rights to inquire, read, duplicate, supplement, correct, request to stop collecting, request to stop processing, request to stop using, request to delete, etc.